Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    Bowser977
    Keymaster
      On twrizzle43 said

Nice, now maybe a link back to the forum you were in?

We added the read/unread thread option, let me know if you have any questions!

Can you elaborate further on that? The link back to the forum you were in?

twrizzle43
      Participant
        On Bowser977 said
        On twrizzle43 said

Nice, now maybe a link back to the forum you were in?

We added the read/unread thread option, let me know if you have any questions!

Can you elaborate further on that? The link back to the forum you were in?

twrizzle43
        Participant

I saw the read/unread with the envelopes, that was the nice comment. As far as the second request, there is no link to the sub forum you are in on an individual thread. You have to use the back button or go to the main forum and go back into the sub forum. Unless I’m missing it.

Bowser977
          Keymaster
            On twrizzle43 said

I saw the read/unread with the envelopes, that was the nice comment. As far as the second request, there is no link to the sub forum you are in on an individual thread. You have to use the back button or go to the main forum and go back into the sub forum. Unless I’m missing it.

Oh ok, now that makes sense. Appreciate the feedback, I will add it to our list we are working through and see what we can do!

magoofan
            Participant

I’m sure you guys have thought of this… but if not…. would be nice to have the ability for a user to edit their posts.   Speaking for myself, I screw up what I’ve posted endlessly…

Bowser977
              Keymaster
                On magoofan said

I’m sure you guys have thought of this… but if not…. would be nice to have the ability for a user to edit their posts.   Speaking for myself, I screw up what I’ve posted endlessly…

That option is available! If you look at the top right of your post, you will see the edit button that you can use to edit your posts.

magoofan
                Participant

Interesting, I do not see that option.  I’m using Brave browser.   I also tried with the Firefox browser and not seeing it either.

Another oddity, I tried quoting your post and hit submit, but it doesn’t post my response or your quote.

Bowser977
                  Keymaster
                    On magoofan said

Interesting, I do not see that option.  I’m using Brave browser.   I also tried with the Firefox browser and not seeing it either.

Another oddity, I tried quoting your post and hit submit, but it doesn’t post my response or your quote.

Let me look into those issues and see what we can figure out.

Bowser977
                    Keymaster
                      On magoofan said

After checking, the option to edit a post is available for 60 minutes after the post is made. After that the edit feature is removed from that post.

twrizzle43
                      Participant
                        On Bowser977 said
                        On magoofan said

I had the same issue, my whole post ended up in the tag section right below the normal text box.

Bowser977
                        Keymaster
                          On twrizzle43 said
                          On Bowser977 said
                          On magoofan said

I had the same issue, my whole post ended up in the tag section right below the normal text box.

Removed the tag box as it is not needed.

angel387mx
                          Participant

Hi!

Angelo, from Italy, 56 years old, MX lover, cycling enthusiast, surfer.

I can’t upload my avatar, but this is not a big problem!

Darrin
                            Participant

Good day to all of you! 54 year old moto,offroad rider and racer. Ducati and moto guzzi street hound.Ping for prime Minister! Im from Canada .

TJ
                              Participant
                                On DirtyFilter75 said

STFU NOOB’s! 🤣

Har! That didn’t take long. 😂

ShadowGlen
                                Participant

Greetings

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 48 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.