Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    DirtyFilter75
    Participant
      On Huddog378 said

Travis H. Here! Past industry guy who still lives loves moto! Glad to be here! Now I will STFU because I am the noob here.

And all around rapscallion.

Rocket88
      Participant

Yeah, Pinger! Nice to have choices. I’m casting my vote!

dpingree101
        Keymaster
          On Huddog378 said

Travis H. Here! Past industry guy who still lives loves moto! Glad to be here! Now I will STFU because I am the noob here.

Everybody is a noob here… and that crap isn’t going to fly with us anyway. Stoked you’re here man👊🏼

Rocket88
          Participant

Yeah, Pinger! In for the win!

tbteam
            Participant

Good to see a new place to check in. I’ve been digging the WT content. This seems like a natural extension of the brand.

Beaver1776
              Participant

I created a gravitar account. How do I I add a profile picture to my profile on the forum?

AH387
                Participant
                  On Beaver1776 said

I created a gravitar account. How do I I add a profile picture to my profile on the forum?

Ya I wasn’t sure what that was all about. I didn’t do that. However, on your profile page; edit profile; scroll down to avator. You can upload a pic right there and my pic shows up in the top corner of my profile and on my posts. Just do that and you should be good.

Bowser977
                  Keymaster
                    On AH387 said
                    On Beaver1776 said

Ya I wasn’t sure what that was all about. I didn’t do that. However, on your profile page; edit profile; scroll down to avator. You can upload a pic right there and my pic shows up in the top corner of my profile and on my posts. Just do that and you should be good.

Correct, scroll to the bottom of the profile page. You can add profile picture without gravitar account.

Beaver1776
                    Participant
                      On dpingree101 said
                      On DirtyFilter75 said

STFU NOOB’s! 🤣

Don’t even start🤣🤣

Jesus…

Huddog378
                      Participant
                        On dpingree101 said
                        On Huddog378 said

Everybody is a noob here… and that crap isn’t going to fly with us anyway. Stoked you’re here man👊🏼

Thanks! Let’s see if we can revive this forum thing. I already see some quality posters are signed up here.

magoofan
                        Participant

Dude!

I’m in.

twrizzle43
                          Participant

Is there a better mobile version, one that shows topics you’ve looked at?

Bowser977
                            Keymaster
                              On twrizzle43 said

We are working through the kinks, will put this on the list to look at!

twrizzle43
                              Participant
                                On Bowser977 said
                                On twrizzle43 said

We are working through the kinks, will put this on the list to look at!

Awesome, thanks.

twrizzle43
                                Participant

Nice, now maybe a link back to the forum you were in?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 48 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.