Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    wethepeople
    Participant
      On J. Sloan said
      On wethepeople said

I’m really confused how this thread has turned into a thread about VitalMX. I literally said in my first post my source for the information was Kenny being on the Pulp MX show. It seems looking at the other threads this happens a lot where some threads keep turning into talk about VitalMX. Just seems like an odd thing to talk about and even the Moderator of this forum had to even chime in about Vital when I clearly said where I obtained my information which was not Vital. Why not just talk about the topics at hand and not obsess over another forum. Isn’t that why we’re all here? Because I came here looking for information not VitalMX. Why are a lot of members here so obsessed with shit talking another forum? Why not just be the bigger person and let it go? It seems a lot of you are very sensitive about that which is truly confusing.

As for Pings response I will say what you say makes perfect sense. Sounds like Maybe Steve and Kenny lied about the KTM offer to keep it hush hush until some deal was done. The only thing I don’t agree with was in your first post about it you said he refused to take a test. He did indeed refuse but why not say he later took the test after Steve had a meltdown? The fact of leaving the part out that he did indeed take the test is a little odd since you had already known he did eventually take it.

The reason Vital is being mentioned is because members there are saying things about this topic and more specifically about what Ping said that are false.  It has nothing to do with being the bigger person; false statements should be corrected, which ironically is what this topic is about.

You’re trying to make this thread about something it’s not once again. This post was never made to talk about false statements. You need to read my post again. I only asked if he reached out to Roczen or his agent to gather information before he put his news out. Why once again are you trying to make a thread about something it’s not? I asked a simple question and Ping responded with a great answer. Please stop making things not what they are.

First you bring up Vital and keep talking about it and now you say this post was made about False information which it was clearly not. I only asked for more context on the situation.

Maybe this Forum and style just isn’t for me like I thought it would be. I was hoping this was a place we could discuss Moto like normal people. Instead it seems like another place that turns things the way they need to fit their agenda.

J. Sloan
      Participant
        On wethepeople said
        On J. Sloan said
        On wethepeople said

I’m really confused how this thread has turned into a thread about VitalMX. I literally said in my first post my source for the information was Kenny being on the Pulp MX show. It seems looking at the other threads this happens a lot where some threads keep turning into talk about VitalMX. Just seems like an odd thing to talk about and even the Moderator of this forum had to even chime in about Vital when I clearly said where I obtained my information which was not Vital. Why not just talk about the topics at hand and not obsess over another forum. Isn’t that why we’re all here? Because I came here looking for information not VitalMX. Why are a lot of members here so obsessed with shit talking another forum? Why not just be the bigger person and let it go? It seems a lot of you are very sensitive about that which is truly confusing.

As for Pings response I will say what you say makes perfect sense. Sounds like Maybe Steve and Kenny lied about the KTM offer to keep it hush hush until some deal was done. The only thing I don’t agree with was in your first post about it you said he refused to take a test. He did indeed refuse but why not say he later took the test after Steve had a meltdown? The fact of leaving the part out that he did indeed take the test is a little odd since you had already known he did eventually take it.

The reason Vital is being mentioned is because members there are saying things about this topic and more specifically about what Ping said that are false.  It has nothing to do with being the bigger person; false statements should be corrected, which ironically is what this topic is about.

You’re trying to make this thread about something it’s not once again. This post was never made to talk about false statements. You need to read my post again. I only asked if he reached out to Roczen or his agent to gather information before he put his news out. Why once again are you trying to make a thread about something it’s not? I asked a simple question and Ping responded with a great answer. Please stop making things not what they are.

First you bring up Vital and keep talking about it and now you say this post was made about False information which it was clearly not. I only asked for more context on the situation.

Maybe this Forum and style just isn’t for me like I thought it would be. I was hoping this was a place we could discuss Moto like normal people. Instead it seems like another place that turns things the way they need to fit their agenda.

Why did you want to know if Ping reached out to Roczen or his agent for information?  It’s because of what was said and whether it was true or not “before he put his news out”.  You are not fooling anyone. You are clearly aware of vital, of the controversy and of what was said.

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by J. Sloan.
        wethepeople
        Participant
          On J. Sloan said
          On wethepeople said
          On J. Sloan said
          On wethepeople said

Why did you want to know if Ping reached out to Roczen or his agent for information?  It’s because of what was said and whether it was true or not “before he put his news out”.  You are not fooling anyone. You are clearly aware of vital, of the controversy and of what was said.

Why are you trying to make this about Vital for the 3rd time now? Ready my first post. I said I listened to the interview from Roczen on the pulp show. I also saw the RacerX interview with Weege. You are the only fool here. Read your posts on this forum and you make half of them about VitalMX. Whatever you’re deal is with them it has nothing to do with my thread. I asked a question and I got my answer from Ping. You continue to try and turn this thread into an agenda that fits you. If you’re so obsessed with Vital why don’t you go post over there? Me personally I don’t care for that forum.

J. Sloan
          Participant
            On wethepeople said
            On J. Sloan said
            On wethepeople said
            On J. Sloan said
            On wethepeople said

Why are you trying to make this about Vital for the 3rd time now? Ready my first post. I said I listened to the interview from Roczen on the pulp show. I also saw the RacerX interview with Weege. You are the only fool here. Read your posts on this forum and you make half of them about VitalMX. Whatever you’re deal is with them it has nothing to do with my thread. I asked a question and I got my answer from Ping. You continue to try and turn this thread into an agenda that fits you. If you’re so obsessed with Vital why don’t you go post over there? Me personally I don’t care for that forum.

Because the Pulp show’s question to Kenny was what was said ON VITAL!!!! It was the thread that you’ve been pointed to!!!

Bowser977
            Keymaster

Ping addressed the questions being asked, I think we are going no where here.

Bring on A1!

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
            • The topic ‘Did Ping ever reach out to Roczen or his agent?’ is closed to new replies.