Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    wethepeople
    Participant

Just curious after listening to Roczen on the Pulp show if Ping ever did try and do some reporting before putting that information out that Roczen. It’s not a good look on either side with the weird interview his agent gave as well. Why not give his agent or Roczen a call though to get some information? I’m assuming Ping has that information.

When Ping released the information stating KTM didn’t want Kenny because he refused to take a drug test was he meaning the one he refused but later took at WSX or one that KTM wanted him to take?

If it was the one for WSX then why not put in the information that he eventually took it? If it was a different one just for KTM it sounded like from Kenny that’s not true and KTM was in talks all the way up until he signed with HEP. I just feel like if Ping would have reached out and reported this information accurately it wouldn’t have blown up like this.

Bowser977
      Keymaster
        On wethepeople said

Just curious after listening to Roczen on the Pulp show if Ping ever did try and do some reporting before putting that information out that Roczen. It’s not a good look on either side with the weird interview his agent gave as well. Why not give his agent or Roczen a call though to get some information? I’m assuming Ping has that information.

When Ping released the information stating KTM didn’t want Kenny because he refused to take a drug test was he meaning the one he refused but later took at WSX or one that KTM wanted him to take?

If it was the one for WSX then why not put in the information that he eventually took it? If it was a different one just for KTM it sounded like from Kenny that’s not true and KTM was in talks all the way up until he signed with HEP. I just feel like if Ping would have reached out and reported this information accurately it wouldn’t have blown up like this.

I think we are beating a dead horse here.

wethepeople
        Participant
          On Bowser977 said
          On wethepeople said

My bad. Do you have a link to where those answers were posted? I tried looking and I didn’t see anything regarding what I specifically posted about. I just double checked and the interview I listened to with Kenny on Pulp was from earlier this week where he gave his side of the story and such. I don’t see any new information out there on here after Kenny gave that interview. Can you post the link to where that went down so I am not repeating a bunch of already talked about information like you’re implying?

Bowser977
          Keymaster
            On wethepeople said
            On Bowser977 said
            On wethepeople said

My bad. Do you have a link to where those answers were posted? I tried looking and I didn’t see anything regarding what I specifically posted about. I just double checked and the interview I listened to with Kenny on Pulp was from earlier this week where he gave his side of the story and such. I don’t see any new information out there on here after Kenny gave that interview. Can you post the link to where that went down so I am not repeating a bunch of already talked about information like you’re implying?

There’s an 8 page thread over on vital for your reading pleasure if you would like. We are done discussing that here.

wethepeople
            Participant
              On Bowser977 said
              On wethepeople said
              On Bowser977 said
              On wethepeople said

There’s an 8 page thread over on vital for your reading pleasure if you would like. We are done discussing that here.

I’m not really a big fan of Vital which is why I joined and posted the question I did here. Figured I could get a better answer. I didn’t really see this discussion or even any sort of response from Ping really. So i’m not sure why you’re trying to stop discussions on a forum that literally says you don’t want to censor any content. It seems you’re only fine with discussions on topics you would like which seems like a contradiction.

I really hope this doesn’t turn into Vital where you censor questions and opinions of your members.

IHaveAChocolateLab
              Participant

wethepeople, I read the thread at Vital. Well most of it. I don’t recall if it addressed Ping contacting Roczen or his agent?! Not sure? I’d love to know if Ping has or hasn’t contacted either one or both of them. At the same time I wouldn’t want Ping to give up his source.

I’ll never understand why motocross is so damn secretive, you’d think they are hunting terrorists around the world?!

The way I see it, Ping got information and shared it as he should. At that point Roczen and his agent can confirm or deny said information. If confirmed, why not give an explanation and the damn thing goes away immediately. I don’t blame Ping for reporting what he heard, that’s what he should do.

I agree with you, I don’t want a snow flake place where information is censored.

Merry Christmas!

Bowser977
                Keymaster
                  On IHaveAChocolateLab said

wethepeople, I read the thread at Vital. Well most of it. I don’t recall if it addressed Ping contacting Roczen or his agent?! Not sure? I’d love to know if Ping has or hasn’t contacted either one or both of them. At the same time I wouldn’t want Ping to give up his source.

I’ll never understand why motocross is so damn secretive, you’d think they are hunting terrorists around the world?!

The way I see it, Ping got information and shared it as he should. At that point Roczen and his agent can confirm or deny said information. If confirmed, why not give an explanation and the damn thing goes away immediately. I don’t blame Ping for reporting what he heard, that’s what he should do.

I agree with you, I don’t want a snow flake place where information is censored.

Merry Christmas!

Definitely don’t want to be censoring here at all, just trying to avoid the toxicity that is seen on other forums.

Happy Holidays to everyone!

dpingree101
                  Keymaster
                    On wethepeople said

I did speak with Astephen, Roczen’s agent. My point with Roczen was that KTM were considering putting something together for him, even if that was internal and Ken wasn’t aware of it. His agent says this wasn’t true and that they hadn’t been talking to them, though he did say they talked with them about GasGas as an option and Ken didn’t want to leave Fox.
                    When Ken refused the test in Australia, which he eventually took after Astephen caused a scene, my source says that KTM cooled talks of trying to make something work. My source is internal at KTM, so he has knowledge of what goes on. That’s all I said.
                    I never speculated that he failed the test, the results of which have not been released. That was never the point.
                    for eye people saying that we are a “clickbait” site, I say… show me one post that is clickbait
                    we don’t do that. My source is as solid as it gets.

J. Sloan
                    Participant

Vital has changed the narrative quite a bit, and tried to make it look like Ping was using clickbait, which isn’t true.  I believe Ping even stated that it’s what he heard, and if you read what Roczen’s agent said, he confirms that they initially refused the test.  But vital, being vital, will twist the narrative to fit their bias. A bunch of ass kissers not interested in the truth or any actual facts.

IHaveAChocolateLab
                      Participant
                        On dpingree101 said
                        On wethepeople said

I did speak with Astephen, Roczen’s agent. My point with Roczen was that KTM were considering putting something together for him, even if that was internal and Ken wasn’t aware of it. His agent says this wasn’t true and that they hadn’t been talking to them, though he did say they talked with them about GasGas as an option and Ken didn’t want to leave Fox.
                        When Ken refused the test in Australia, which he eventually took after Astephen caused a scene, my source says that KTM cooled talks of trying to make something work. My source is internal at KTM, so he has knowledge of what goes on. That’s all I said.
                        I never speculated that he failed the test, the results of which have not been released. That was never the point.
                        for eye people saying that we are a “clickbait” site, I say… show me one post that is clickbait
                        we don’t do that. My source is as solid as it gets.

Ping, this is why I’m here!!! You are the best!!! I loved your interviews with Marty Smith and Bob Hannah. Keep up the great work and Merry Christmas!

Suzukiguy26
                        Participant
                          On J. Sloan said

Vital has changed the narrative quite a bit, and tried to make it look like Ping was using clickbait, which isn’t true.  I believe Ping even stated that it’s what he heard, and if you read what Roczen’s agent said, he confirms that they initially refused the test.  But vital, being vital, will twist the narrative to fit their bias. A bunch of ass kissers not interested in the truth or any actual facts.

Place went to shit when you stopped posting, Jim.

J. Sloan
                          Participant
                            On Suzukiguy26 said
                            On J. Sloan said

Place went to shit when you stopped posting, Jim.

I won’t be posting there until ML apologizes to me.  Michael started a tread about me well after I was banned where people sh*t talked me, which is fine.  But then a couple of losers started talking about how my daughter is pretty, and asking if she had an only fans page, which is not fine.  Michael pretty much allowed the thread to continue until I signed up and defended myself and said it was pretty low to bring my daughter into the thread, and then ML quickly deleted the thread, and my explanation of his hypocrisy for banning me.

As for the topic. Well, read Ping’s explanation.  Sounds reasonable to me, but he’s banned from Vital because Michael’s bosses don’t like Ping and told ML to ban him. Like a good little boy he did.  So you won’t see his explanation on vital because then the loser’s would have to admit they are wrong. It’s much easier to dismiss him and lump him in with guys like Cooksey (who has actually been right on more than one occasion).

wethepeople
                            Participant

I’m really confused how this thread has turned into a thread about VitalMX. I literally said in my first post my source for the information was Kenny being on the Pulp MX show. It seems looking at the other threads this happens a lot where some threads keep turning into talk about VitalMX. Just seems like an odd thing to talk about and even the Moderator of this forum had to even chime in about Vital when I clearly said where I obtained my information which was not Vital. Why not just talk about the topics at hand and not obsess over another forum. Isn’t that why we’re all here? Because I came here looking for information not VitalMX. Why are a lot of members here so obsessed with shit talking another forum? Why not just be the bigger person and let it go? It seems a lot of you are very sensitive about that which is truly confusing.

As for Pings response I will say what you say makes perfect sense. Sounds like Maybe Steve and Kenny lied about the KTM offer to keep it hush hush until some deal was done. The only thing I don’t agree with was in your first post about it you said he refused to take a test. He did indeed refuse but why not say he later took the test after Steve had a meltdown? The fact of leaving the part out that he did indeed take the test is a little odd since you had already known he did eventually take it.

Suzukiguy26
                              Participant
                                On wethepeople said

I’m really confused how this thread has turned into a thread about VitalMX. I literally said in my first post my source for the information was Kenny being on the Pulp MX show. It seems looking at the other threads this happens a lot where some threads keep turning into talk about VitalMX. Just seems like an odd thing to talk about and even the Moderator of this forum had to even chime in about Vital when I clearly said where I obtained my information which was not Vital. Why not just talk about the topics at hand and not obsess over another forum. Isn’t that why we’re all here? Because I came here looking for information not VitalMX. Why are a lot of members here so obsessed with shit talking another forum? Why not just be the bigger person and let it go? It seems a lot of you are very sensitive about that which is truly confusing.

As for Pings response I will say what you say makes perfect sense. Sounds like Maybe Steve and Kenny lied about the KTM offer to keep it hush hush until some deal was done. The only thing I don’t agree with was in your first post about it you said he refused to take a test. He did indeed refuse but why not say he later took the test after Steve had a meltdown? The fact of leaving the part out that he did indeed take the test is a little odd since you had already known he did eventually take it.

I’ve been failing piss tests since grade 7, life moves on.

J. Sloan
                                Participant
                                  On wethepeople said

The reason Vital is being mentioned is because members there are saying things about this topic and more specifically about what Ping said that are false.  It has nothing to do with being the bigger person; false statements should be corrected, which ironically is what this topic is about.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
                                • The topic ‘Did Ping ever reach out to Roczen or his agent?’ is closed to new replies.