Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    J. Sloan
    Participant
      On magoofan said
      On mxgeoff said
      On J. Sloan said

Well, the dweebs at vital have chimed in on Pingree’s claims about Sexton, and more specifically, Kenny Roczen.  ML512 had this to say:

With the way a few things have gone I don’t feel the need to help promote his new venture and nothing requires us to. In his case, you make your bed and you sleep in it.

Apparently, Ping has been suspended there, and I also believe he has no media access at the races.  I guess for some, the truth is not tolerable.  But for a guy who drove a race team straight into the ground, and left lingering questions about his financial liabilities and responsibilities, as well as his integrity and use of money, that last bit about making your bed and sleeping in is gold.  His reward?  A new job at vital where he is now chief douche bag amongst the simpleton chode mongrel cool boys club.

As for the topic…Looks like Jett will be the new top gun at Honda, and Sexton will get paid big to go elsewhere if he chooses.  As for Kenny…well his  manager straight said contradictory statements about Kenny’s drug test, so I think that says a lot.

This must be where all the naughty boys from vitalmx end up? This isn’t hell is it?

I’m wondering how long before JSloan gets banned here too.

lol

Who knows? It just bothers me that people like Ping and Cooksey (and I am not saying they are of the same ilk), and others get black balled for their opinions, which have often panned out to be true, but not always.  There is now a thread on vital about suing David Pingree when all he did was post what was by his own admission, what he heard from a “good source”.  He wasn’t saying it was true or false, but basically what he heard. Hopefully this forum grows on principles of transparency and being able to speak your view, and others join and become disenfranchised from the fear of speaking up.

Bowser977
      Keymaster
        On J. Sloan said
        On magoofan said
        On mxgeoff said
        On J. Sloan said

Well, the dweebs at vital have chimed in on Pingree’s claims about Sexton, and more specifically, Kenny Roczen.  ML512 had this to say:

With the way a few things have gone I don’t feel the need to help promote his new venture and nothing requires us to. In his case, you make your bed and you sleep in it.

Apparently, Ping has been suspended there, and I also believe he has no media access at the races.  I guess for some, the truth is not tolerable.  But for a guy who drove a race team straight into the ground, and left lingering questions about his financial liabilities and responsibilities, as well as his integrity and use of money, that last bit about making your bed and sleeping in is gold.  His reward?  A new job at vital where he is now chief douche bag amongst the simpleton chode mongrel cool boys club.

As for the topic…Looks like Jett will be the new top gun at Honda, and Sexton will get paid big to go elsewhere if he chooses.  As for Kenny…well his  manager straight said contradictory statements about Kenny’s drug test, so I think that says a lot.

This must be where all the naughty boys from vitalmx end up? This isn’t hell is it?

lol

Who knows? It just bothers me that people like Ping and Cooksey (and I am not saying they are of the same ilk), and others get black balled for their opinions, which have often panned out to be true, but not always.  There is now a thread on vital about suing David Pingree when all he did was post what was by his own admission, what he heard from a “good source”.  He wasn’t saying it was true or false, but basically what he heard. Hopefully this forum grows on principles of transparency and being able to speak your view, and others join and become disenfranchised from the fear of speaking up.

Agreed! That is our plan!

Beaver1776
        Participant
          On J. Sloan said
          On magoofan said
          On mxgeoff said
          On J. Sloan said

lol

I agree with you. Not a big forum guy because Vital left such a bad taste. One thing I know about David is he’s about principles. He’s not a gotcha type of guy. All these dudes chirping online about what he said have probably never met the guy. I think this new forum will attract a bunch of people who are sick of mob mentality.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.