Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    dpingree101
    Keymaster

What type of features? Project bikes? Comparisons? Product testing? Behind the scenes? Etc… would love to hear what you guys are wanting so we can make it happen.

Cheers!

AH387
      Participant

I always enjoy anything that is a bike ride test. I liked the 250f vs 125 and 250f vs 250 vids that you did in the past. I also like project builds. Sometimes a crazy built with the whole catalog is nice but also a sensible purpose build is cool to see too.

Anything behind the scenes is cool too. I feel like all fans can appreciate little tidbits and details.

Just my opinion.

dpingree101
        Keymaster
          On AH387 said

I always enjoy anything that is a bike ride test. I liked the 250f vs 125 and 250f vs 250 vids that you did in the past. I also like project builds. Sometimes a crazy built with the whole catalog is nice but also a sensible purpose build is cool to see too.

Anything behind the scenes is cool too. I feel like all fans can appreciate little tidbits and details.

Just my opinion.

Noted…. We have a really cool budget build coming soon… 2023 CRF450. Will line up some comparison tests as well. Thanks for the feedback!

AH387
          Participant

Awesome!

JBarnes81
            Participant
              On AH387 said

Just my opinion.

I agree. Loved the comparison videos (250f vs 150 two stroke etc…). Maybe a 150 vs 125 two stroke. The different personalities of each and why riders might prefer which. Maybe some lap time tests back to back, etc…

Lillefty27
              Participant

Maybe some videos talking about race technique and strategy? Start technique for different engine sizes, how to pace yourself throughout the race, contingency, etc. Stuff that us weekend warrior guys who only race a few times a year could benefit from.

dpingree101
                Keymaster
                  On Lillefty27 said

Maybe some videos talking about race technique and strategy? Start technique for different engine sizes, how to pace yourself throughout the race, contingency, etc. Stuff that us weekend warrior guys who only race a few times a year could benefit from.

Lots of this coming when we launch Elevate action sports very soon…

AH387
                  Participant
                    On Lillefty27 said

That is a good suggestion, for sure.

Beaver1776
                    Participant

Behind the scenes stuff with PC, TLD, Yamaha. Like the videos at the Goat Farm. I’d like to see some day in the life type stuff. I think that would be cool.

jmc2
                      Participant

I have enjoyed the bike builds you have done in the past and most specific the older 2 strokes.

In fact I met the Phx firefighter that had a couple of bikes you tested in our suite at the Glendale SX earlier this year and we talked about the test and the carb issues with one of the bikes.

TJ
                        Participant

Macked out 250f bike giveaways. To guys named TJ. From AZ. With dogs named “Lucy”. 👍

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by TJ.
                          Beaver1776
                          Participant
                            On TJ said

Macked out 250f bike giveaways. To guys named TJ. From AZ. With dogs named “Lucy”. 👍

Hahhahaha. What about 110’s for the pit bike track?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.