Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    UndergroundMoto424
    Participant

Tru Fusion Muscle Soak water solutionĀ is used to treat sprains, strains or sore muscles as well as help reduce swelling, relieve stress, improve circulation, soften skin and improve mood.

you may be saying ā€œyeah right!ā€

or ā€œa fu{king bath?!ā€

and I know itā€¦. Taking a bath as a grown man might be a little uncomfortable..

..but this Sh!t really works!
      ive been an epsom salt user for years and have always found relief from sore/tight muscles with a good soakā€¦

but nothing ever like this Tru Fusion stuff. Not sure what they put in that containerā€¦ but damn it works good!
      so much so that I ended up having to order an extra container because my wife started stealing my recovery salts for her cramping and what not!
      This is a rider designed recovery product to help with all the bumps and bruises that come with the sport! (Owned/operated by WSX and MX up and coming star Derek Kelley!

interested?
      hit the trufusion site ā¬‡ļøā¬‡ļø
      to see all of the recovery products they have up for grabs!
      My favorite would be the Mini Portable Percussion Massager, it gives a great Deep Tissue Massage on the go! With 4 Different Heads to choose from, you can really attack all the different muscle groups on the body!

Get your relief kit today and donā€™t forget to use the @underground_moto_424 (IG) discount code ā€œunderground10ā€ to get 10% off of your order! āœ…šŸ‘‡šŸ¼

UndergroundMoto424
      Participant
      Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.