Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    drajshe
    Participant

So nobody here is gonna talk anything about the 2023 Tampa Supercross, huh… That’s weird

IHaveAChocolateLab
      Participant

I was suppose to go, I live in Florida. The Baker Factory is a quarter mile from my home/farm. Romano has a place near, Rattray’s is for sale and so is Baggett’s. Honestly, SuperCross is boring to me, I love the outdoor nationals. I go to at least one a year. Best day ever.

I missed it due to animal logistics.

IHaveAChocolateLab
        Participant

Sadly, I think the forum is losing some of its momentum. There was a thread about  Ping (I was on Ping’s side) dealing with a release of information. The thread was getting good, but someone killed it. I think that turned people off. I don’t post much, on vital I have a few and I’ve been on there forever. I was on the TFS site (can’t remember I started there in 03 I think).

I’ll bust a few balls here and there, but I believe in putting it all out there and let people think what they think. I may have even busted your balls on one thing, nothing personal.

Maybe I’m wrong?! I would love for this site and forum to take off. Ping has been and still is one of my favorites in the media. Plus he has brain and a sense of humor.

Bowser977
          Keymaster

Tampa was very interesting.

Tomac – He looked a bit off all day, I expected a 3rd not a 5th from him.

Webb – Here he comes, all aboard the web train. He looked solid and didn’t let chase run away.

Craig/AC – Another disappointing weekend

Bowser977
            Keymaster

Lawrence – Dude was on a mission, thought he was going to fall short but he proved me wrong.

Thrasher – The win was his, just couldn’t keep it together the last lap. He looked really good otherwise.

Anstie – Two races, two podiums for Max. He seems like the real deal.

Deegan – Kid has the speed and is showing everyone he is the real deal.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.