Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    TheArdenB
    Participant

so WTM posted and broke the news about KR94’s drug test in Europe, then RacerX elaborates on the story:

https://racerxonline.com/2022/12/01/open-mic-roczen-situation?fbclid=IwAR1JYz1BdLoQWnDdqKK7YBaQGFWlxjbC51Si614i308TtFPdvI7CzzuTaiM

Boy, there’s so much to unpack here!

all I’ll start with is this: If you think KR isn’t doing everything within his power to heal and recover-especially given his traumatic history and illnesses-you’re living on another planet.

additionally, if you think KR is alone in this paddock, you’re living in another universe.

I love the guy, what he does for the sport, his attitude… all of it. I hope he kills it this year.

but what he is/is not doing is more commonplace that outlandish.

AxlBundy
      Participant

Drug testing should mean a breathalyzer before the race.

AH387
        Participant

Somehow in this guy’s attempt to clarify things, I end up with more questions than before lol.

J. Sloan
          Participant

It sounds like Kenny’s agent initially objected to Kenny being tested, then made phone calls, found out his prescription wasn’t a drug that is on the banned list, and then allowed Kenny to take the test.  Looks like they dodged a bullet.

Bowser977
            Keymaster

His agent said a lot of things in that interview that seem odd. That athletes take things out of season for their bodies that they can’t take in season, but then said they wouldn’t show up on a test. I think most people are very confused with his comments

J. Sloan
              Participant
                On Bowser977 said

His agent said a lot of things in that interview that seem odd. That athletes take things out of season for their bodies that they can’t take in season, but then said they wouldn’t show up on a test. I think most people are very confused with his comments

His agent is now backtracking on the Racerx story.

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by J. Sloan.
                AH387
                Participant
                  On Bowser977 said

I agree. He did not really clarify or make himself look any better. Also, not knowing an FIM event would have testing is kind of crazy. Also not thinking WSX was considered a Series/Championship that his client won/got paid show-up money is kind of a weird thing to say. In general, the guy seems a bit of a loose cannon or something.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.