Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    drajshe
    Participant

What the FIS thinks is acceptable for a boardercross/skicross map!

2023 Idre Fjall skicross

Are they even trying? What the Hell…

Bowser977
      Keymaster

Looks well thought out and put together HAHA

drajshe
        Participant
          On Bowser977 said

Looks well thought out and put together HAHA

I love looking for the official documents of the competitions I follow and there’s some insane stuff out there. Boardercross/skicross maps are probably the weirdest thing together with American Flat Track adding speed traps on some races, then stopped using them once they noticed how unimpressively fast the bikes are. Here’s the sites for the 3 AMA-related ones you might wanna check out regularly:

AMA Supercross, AMA Motocross and American Flat Track.

I gotta admit that the best results page maybe ever has to be the FIS one (skiing in all its forms). Any freaking FIS-regulated competition, no matter how small, ends up there somehow. Ever gone to a ski resort and noticed there was an official race nobody cared about in one piste? If it was anywhere near serious it was probably FIS-regulated and the results got uploaded to their website and they’ll be there until the Earth stops spinning. Just imagine the AMA having the results of every single AMA-backed event ever all uploaded to their website like WTF, it’s beyond insane.

drajshe
          Participant

New FIS-approved piece of shit just dropped!

Cortina d'Ampezzo

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.