Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    drajshe
    Participant

Find all results, lap times, live timing, map, schedule and such on this link, then say whatever good and bad things you’ve spotted!

PRE-RACE COMMENT = The track design is one of the best ones I’ve seen in a few years, really tries to make the most out of the stadium with mostly long straights. It’s so technically correct that the only short straight is used to place the big triple, very tasty!

J. Sloan
      Participant

I wanted to see Sexton win and he didn’t.  Even when Sexton is on point, he doesn’t seem to be able to snatch a win from Tomac.  Loved seeing Vialle out there, he’ll only get better.

Bowser977
        Keymaster

Eli made a statement tonight. After getting passed and dropped by Sexton in the heat race, he really found another gear in the main.

The 250 east class seems a little weak. Great debuts for Deegan and Hymas though.

drajshe
          Participant

Well, here are my points after the Houston Supercross

#1 – Y’all said Anderson wasn’t a contender, you were wrong#2 – Sexton scared himself into 2nd place in a night where he should’ve dominated while ET3 pushed himself into a win he didn’t deserve
            #3 – Plessinger looked fantastic, then his “unorthodox” physical conditioning showed up – Great job by JCoop too
            #4 – Savatgy > Cianciarulo should be talked about more by the big media outlets
            #5 – Colt45 needs to get his act together ASAP, the Lawrence brothers are for sure getting his seat soon… but he’s gonna get kicked out of pro racing at this pace
            #6 – Ferrandis is confirming himself as a MX-only guy, which is a huge no-no in the USA
            #7 – Lawrence bros should get both titles this year
            #8 – If you say you got Anstie being a contender before, you’re lying
            #9 – Great debut by Vialle, that odd mistake while not being pressured shouldn’t be a concern
            #10 – Kinda surprised Haiden was better than Chance and Talon
            #11 – Thrasher needs to get his act together (AKA be more like Jordon) – When you’re at his level, bad starts can happen but you gotta keep it together so worst case you finish 4th-7th

I wanna believe Webb wasn’t at 100% because of some underlying reason (cold, midweek crash, etc), otherwise finishing 7″ behind Plessinger is a bit inexcusable

J. Sloan
            Participant
              On drajshe said

Well, here are my points after the Houston Supercross

#1 – Y’all said Anderson wasn’t a contender, you were wrong#2 – Sexton scared himself into 2nd place in a night where he should’ve dominated while ET3 pushed himself into a win he didn’t deserve
              #3 – Plessinger looked fantastic, then his “unorthodox” physical conditioning showed up – Great job by JCoop too
              #4 – Savatgy > Cianciarulo should be talked about more by the big media outlets
              #5 – Colt45 needs to get his act together ASAP, the Lawrence brothers are for sure getting his seat soon… but he’s gonna get kicked out of pro racing at this pace
              #6 – Ferrandis is confirming himself as a MX-only guy, which is a huge no-no in the USA
              #7 – Lawrence bros should get both titles this year
              #8 – If you say you got Anstie being a contender before, you’re lying
              #9 – Great debut by Vialle, that odd mistake while not being pressured shouldn’t be a concern
              #10 – Kinda surprised Haiden was better than Chance and Talon
              #11 – Thrasher needs to get his act together (AKA be more like Jordon) – When you’re at his level, bad starts can happen but you gotta keep it together so worst case you finish 4th-7th

I wanna believe Webb wasn’t at 100% because of some underlying reason (cold, midweek crash, etc), otherwise finishing 7″ behind Plessinger is a bit inexcusable

I don’t think Anderson will be a contender for the title by the end of the season.

Bowser977
              Keymaster

AC has been underwhelming. I know he is playing it safe but I expected better results.

I thought Deegan would be 7-10, but he really impressed.

Craig looked better but had bad luck, I think he has a good ride soon.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.