Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Bowser977
    Keymaster

Looks like Haiden will be making the jump this weekend at the start of the east coast 250 rounds. How do you think he will do?

Monster Energy Yamaha Star Racing’s Haiden Deegan will make his Monster Energy AMA Supercross professional debut this Saturday, February 4, at the NRG Stadium in Houston, Texas. Deegan joins Nate Thrasher and Jordon Smith for the opening round of the 250SX East Championship. The trio looks to campaign for top honors and keep the team’s championship-winning streak rolling with the potent YZ250F. The young Nick Romano continues to prepare for his season start in the Eastern Regional 250SX class, and an update on his debut will come at a later date.

Haiden Deegan – Monster Energy Yamaha Star Racing: “I’m really looking forward to making my pro debut in supercross. It’s going to be a big learning experience for me, and we’re looking forward to the challenge.”

https://www.supercrosslive.com/news/haiden-deegan-set-250-debut-houston-cooper-450

J. Sloan
      Participant

I think he has a lot of pressure due to the expectations and hype that has been built around him.  But he’ll be fine. Is he Jett Lawrence fast?  Only time will tell, but I predict a solid top 8 finish and he will build from that. That is of course based on his performance last week, but I think nerves and whatnot got to him a bit.

drajshe
        Participant

M I D

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.