Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Darrin
    Participant

Watched his vlog.  2 things I noticed.  1. He looks like AJ Cantanzaro on the bike. Awful.

2. How can anyone drive a pickup truck with there name on it. Seems incredibly narsacistic.

IHaveAChocolateLab
      Participant

The truck is provided by one of his sponsors. I live a quarter mile from the Baker Factory, I’ve seen him ride a great deal over the last couple of years and I’ve seen him at Crooms too. I think his style is badass, at least in person. Dude has skills.

Bowser977
        Keymaster
          On IHaveAChocolateLab said

The truck is provided by one of his sponsors. I live a quarter mile from the Baker Factory, I’ve seen him ride a great deal over the last couple of years and I’ve seen him at Crooms too. I think his style is badass, at least in person. Dude has skills.

Most of the riders with trucks with their names on them get them for free, so not a big deal. Deano can do some cool things on a dirt bike.

dpingree101
          Keymaster

Those trucks come already wrapped… its the dealership who puts their name on it. And they want everybody to know that Dean Wilson is driving this Tundra, or whatever. It’s their marketing plan, though I can see how it looks egotistical.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.