Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    dpingree101
    Keymaster

Well, what is your favorite part of Bob’s show?

FRC
      Participant
        On dpingree101 said

Well, what is your favorite part of Bob’s show?

I thought it was funny when he and Grant asked you why Hannah’s lesson on braking/cornering didn’t work for you :).  Funny background on the 17/18 year old girl on his shoulders.  I also always wondered exactly what he was doing racing in Europe at the end of his career–it was cool to hear some background on that.  The show was full of cool pieces of information.

Bowser977
        Keymaster

Show was great ping!

FRC
          Participant
            On dpingree101 said
            On Bowser977 said
            On FRC said

My son, now 36 years old, with Hannah at Gatorback 1987.

That’s awesome!

That’s pretty cool. Good thing he wasn’t a teenage girl or Bob would have had her on his shoulders. Lol

That’s for sure.  Great show Ping.  I’ve been a fan of Hannah’s for a long time and even learned some things I didn’t know.  In the early 90s I was stationed at Edwards Air Force Base. I used to see Bob up there on the Edwards track when he was with helping Mike Craig and Team Yamaha at the time.  It never really occurred to me that the high desert was where he learned how to ride.

Rnewton632
            Participant

Watched the show over the weekend, fantastic! The show seemed to fly by and I’m sure he’s got enough material to cover many more hours. I remember reading about it before, but the part about him not racing until he was 18 is still crazy to me.

Toomanykaws
              Participant

Excellent show.   Hopefully Bob comes back for a part 2.

magoofan
                Participant

I’m savoring this one so I’m only half way through.   Listening only when I can really pay attention.    Seriously….best WTS yet.    Hannah is legend… still a fan of his after 40+ years.

Nice work again Ping.    Great to see GL on the show again.

PSDesigns
                  Participant

What a great show as always!!

Beaver1776
                    Participant

The part where he strafed the river with a machine gun!! Whoops!

hellion
                      Participant

My first moto hero.  I can so clearly recall his interview in MXA back in 78’. Hannah has always told it like he sees it, and that’s refreshing now more than ever.  He seems a little more cocky than he used to be, but I think some of that is necessary if you’re going to dominate the way he did. Great interview Ping

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.