Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    dpingree101
    Keymaster

Stoked to see this series return under new management… hoping it can get back to its former glory. I’ll be splitting the announcing duties for the television broadcasts with Grant Langston and Buddy Antunez, 5-time AX champ will be the full-time color commentator. Should be fun! This series is a great way for up-and-coming pros to get some racing experience and its a great avenue for great riders to make a living doing what they love. They also have amateur days, which will be a blast if you can make it to one.

AH387
      Participant

I’ve always liked Arenacross. I hope this series does well. I think having that smaller setting is good for the sport. And the ability to have Amateur days is awesome. Good broadcast crew, for sure.

Bowser977
        Keymaster

I am excited for it as well! I used to always love watching Antunez, Hofmaster, Demuth, etc. Those were the days!

dpingree101
          Keymaster

What was your favorite era? I’m partial, but the bud man, denny, mike Jones, Pederson era was the best.

Bowser977
            Keymaster
              On dpingree101 said

What was your favorite era? I’m partial, but the bud man, denny, mike Jones, Pederson era was the best.

I was young during those times but those were the names I remember, along with Stephenson.

AH387
              Participant

For sure Buddy, Denny etc was the best. But even semi-recently with Steinke and those guys was pretty cool too.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.